Sunday, January 20, 2019

Part 7 Shattered Dreams it doesn't end

       So with Lilly, Kemo and Echo being only household pets there was no Chows for show and in that time enter child number 4 Jacob, Also in this time I lost my most valuable mentors. My mom and Dad and also my brother. I spent the next 18 years raising my children. With out replacing a Chow  As my dogs left this earth and crossed over they were not replaced with any more Chows. We had a golden, a chihuahua, two Bichons a few guinea pigs, hamsters a few birds a couple of mixed breed dogs but never a Chow. But I had four wonderful children who kept me busy with Football, Baseball, Soccer band, track, FFA  travel Softball and competitive dance. We also were sucked into the world of Child Beauty pageants for awhile.  Although I did learn pageant people are ten times worse then dog people 


My children were my dream now, I had to make sure I taught them well enough to live their dreams and not to give up. They all needed to go to collage and be better then I was. I didn't want my children to never feel like there was nothing to their life and they couldn't do anything they set their minds to. I never regretted giving up any of my dreams so they could be successful in anything they wanted to do, 
 it was the best decision I could have ever made.
My Children will be my legacy 
Amanda who is a Assistant States Attorney for the State of Indiana 
Anthony who is stationed overseas in the United States Air Force after he completed 4 years of collage 
Hannah despite having several  medical conditions which includes seizures is a JR studying early elementary education  
Jacob who is a Sophomore studying agriculture education 
So my choice to turn all my efforts into my children may not have been part of my dream but it has the best outcome in the world to shattering my dreams    

No comments:

Post a Comment