Sunday, January 20, 2019

Chapter 8 a thought maybe dreams could come true



           As my children all begin to leave the nest. My life is changing again I have to figure our how to find me. For years it has been all about my children and their wants and needs. This is hard as my last child graduates high school there is no more football, I had already lost dance and travel Softball. What does this mother do with extra time on her hands. My life and world had changed as the last child was about to graduate.

            So I had a thought could this now be the time, the time for me to follow those shattered dreams? Could it be my time, the dog world had changed I had lost contact with any one I had known in the Chow world I wanted to go forward not backwards. So in this day and age we have the internet and I joined every Chow group I could find. I tried to chat with breeders from all over. But you know somethings don't ever change and very few gave me the time of day. I re bought books, relearned things I forgot I had a thirst for knowledge I read everything.

         The hunt was on to find that perfect show male that would take me back in the ring. But that dog ad eluded me. I did have contact with a breeder and we chatted for a while and she had a Bitch puppy for sale. Now I guess I should have noticed the red flags but then again this dog world had changed, I asked for videos and pictures several times before they were sent. But as a puppy she appeared confirmation wise to be sound, So I sent a deposit, I was to pick her up in Chicago at the Chow Chow National in March. Now the biggest red flag was if this puppy wan't what I was looking for would she have my deposit there to refund me back. I was not to thrilled in really buying a puppy site unseen. I would let you decide what the answer was.

      Off we went to Chicago March of 2017 to see this little baby that would come into our lives.
       and enter into our lives Charmar-Jepa Times up game over ( Tillie)
\



     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment