Wednesday, July 28, 2010

29 day's and counting till we leave for Fl.

Okay it's crunch time. And just found out they want to do one of my management reviews in Sept. Thats not cool, I don't want to have to worry at all about work. You have to be extra ready for these. This is not looking good. Well we will have to see what happens I did ask for it to be at the end of Sept so we will see.

Now I have gone into exercise over drive, Instead of once a day I have started on a two a day routine. This happens when one is not happy in ones skin. I can say that I am not happy. Did you ever watch the show Rollie Pollie Ollie where the mom was head and big round circle for a body, and then there is weebles who wobble and don't fall down. We might say Barney who is all tummy, these are all ways that I can describe myself.


I decide that an lot of people do not have forum manners, kind of reminds me of the two boy's in the highlight magazine where there was the nice kid and then there was the terrible one the one out for just himself and he didn't care about any one else. But i always like a really good debate.
so it seems the post on CC that we were in a heavy debate about has been removed. Oh well must have gotten more nasty after I left it.


So I sit here too tired to think of cruising and everything that entails. I should be doing something just don 't feel like it. They were talking about shirts and usually I am creative where I could think of a name just my brain isn't wanting to work.

Although I did buy an under water camera so take another thing off my list.

So 29 more day's I say we go back in time

No comments:

Post a Comment