Saturday, July 17, 2010

40 day's till we leave for Florida

No it can't be I am so still not ready to do this. So much still to do. So much still to buy, so much to organize. That's it I am not going how can I do all this. Next week I have a week long seminar that I have to attend to in Indiana. Tomorrow I need to cook for the week so the men in my life can eat while I am gone. I need to pack, I need to write something up for work.

On a good note I finally have had my first pedicure, and my toe with out the nail is painted. I haven't had closed toed shoes on since the end of April. This was part of the redefining of me. first the toe, then the weight, and the hair and I have nails again.

I believe my son, daughter and husband are now done with what they need, Hubby now has dress shoes so we can take his pants to be altered. I picked up another couple pairs of shorts for him, and three shirts, undies and socks, all he needs now are tennis shoes, My son new sandals, socks and undies PJ's and another pair of shorts. The diva got undies and bra's. So now that they are done, I need to think of me.

I will have to post the rest of my cruise clothes and you all tell me what you think. I am do indecisive on what I want to wear, bring and how I want to look. Not that it matters no one is going to remember what you are wearing but I need to be content in my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment