Friday, July 30, 2010

the bomb say's 27 day's 23 hours

wow I remember when we had over 100 day's till travel. Well it's getting closer and I am getting farther away. Go figure. This weekend I will have to have maybe a test run on packing. Going through the motions may help my mood. Who knows. Time will tell.

I am really in a mood, maybe it has to do with the fact I had to pack up a man's apartment, get rid of his belongings, box up things his kids wanted because they didn't know him had not talked to him in 1o years, Now waiting f0r them to send the money so I can ship the items to them. Donated the rest of his items to a place that helps people with out. Don't remember that being in my job description.

Today is court day for an eviction. Oh how In love these. ( not). But you shouldn't smoke pot in your apartment with a detective next door. Sometimes this job is way more stressful then I let on. But have been doing this work for 27 years. I know nothing else. Well I do but nothing I've enjoyed doing.

Oh I may have figured out the pet situation I will know today if it will work. The rest will njust have to come together I guess.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh LOL smoking pot when a detective lives next door...that was really funny! wow 27 days till you travel....I am so envious of your trip

    ReplyDelete