Tuesday, July 13, 2010

cruise, food,diet, and more


So going on a cruise is suppose to be relaxing right, Sun, water and fun. Well that's what they say.

First off I was over weight, my Husband was over weight, Bathing suit not in this lifetime, clothes none that I have fit right, let alone wanting to buy all new ones. Besides the kids all need clothes, Husband normal wardrobe is blue jeans and tee shirts. They would need to taken care of before I could even think about me.

I also don't want us to look like the Beverly Hillbillies meet a cruise ship.

So I decide I need a diet, I truly really don't eat a lot, just well lack of exercise, 4 kids, and not caring seems to have packed on the extra pounds.

So I buy slimfeast, yogurt, and Kellogg 90 calorie bars. It starts to go well, then I begin to ride a bike 3 miles a day.; I stop losing, who would have known, 2 weeks and nothing, This is going to be a long 95 day's. so now on a stall as I have only dropped 10 pounds and hubby 15 lb and he has been at it a lot less then me. We are now at June and so much weight to lose, so the bike riding isn't helping, maybe maybe we can dance it off, So here you have as my children call us two old farts playing lets dance on the WII. Now pi
cture it, who let the dogs out, Hammer time, us being serious about following along and the kids rolling on the floor laughing. So we keep at this for a few weeks, hubby still doing good he is now 20 pounds and I am at 12, just doesn't seem right. So now I am stuck again and it would appear Ill never get in the red dress. He loses and I stay the same, I am not liking this, although my close fit better and I can wear clothes Ive not worn in years it is still heartbreaking.

Then I am finally down 15 pounds and a dress size but to be honest this isn't were I want to be, I need to be one more size down. My husband has finally stalled so we decide we will buy a WII fit and use that. Okay now that is a killer and it is still slow going. I really want to wear this red dress


But It starting to appear that my chances of wearing this with out looking like a stuffed pig, or pepper is not looking good.

So I do have a back up dress but it ruins my image of a photo opportunity I had planned, my guys in black with red shirts and my and my daughter in red. So if this doesn't fit I will have to go with plan B which is a black dress. As of this writing I am down 19 pounds and hubby down 24 why is it guys have all the luck?

1 comment:

  1. LOL@I also don't want us to look like the Beverly Hillbillies meet a cruise ship.

    I am on a 'healthier lifestyle' course myself which includes adding in exercise...my friends keep wanting me to do zumba with them...I think they are tryin to kill me! LOL

    Hope you will stop by my blog sometime and again if you have any questions or need help I am happy to help if I can
    ♥G

    ReplyDelete