Thursday, July 29, 2010

Menu time


So because I have this obsession with having things in order, well not everything, just some things.
I make a two week menu for dinners, I do this every two weeks of a payday two weeks.

Since my husbands heart issues I have to plan a little different then there is the diet. So I try really hard to cook different things with using the same meats each week.

I cook out of two cook books both are cookbook from Taste of Homes, the first one is cooking on a dime. and the other is guilt free cooking. Now I will say the family has been happy with most every thing I have cooked, but I have gotten a thumb down on several items.

This weeks menu will include


Then Saturday I will spend the day cooking so that it is easier to have dinner at an early time. This works when the younger two have busy schedules. And really the last thing I want to do is cook after working all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment