Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 4 our last day and night in Indy.

Well my seminar is almost over, and Law student will be heading back to Michigan today sometime, Just thinking about it depresses me and I miss her already. This will be a day they will have to be on their own as they can not join me for lunch, we have a business lunch then an award presentation. So I left them money so they could eat, I met back up with them at 3:00 pm, went to get 1/2 price shacks at Steak and Shake walked around the downtown mall for a bit. law student left at 5:00, not realizing that it was Indy rush hour.


She got home about 10:00 pm. Dancing Diva and I went to the other mall for awhile then had Taco Bell. We are now going to walk down town Indy so she can see the lights and buildings lit up. Then pack and bed.


HOME TOMORROW CAN NOT WAIT. I MISS HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment