Saturday, July 10, 2010

So with excursions book

it was now time to turn my attention to see what clothes we would have and what clothes we would need. Just some back ground we are a non dressy family, my children are totally into sports, the 13 year old dances and plays softball, she is the catcher so she gets down and dirty. But on the flip side she is also into her own fashion sense. The 11 year old is all boy, leaves no jeans unripped, he also plays football and soccer. He lives is jeans, shorts and tees. He reminds me half the time of a boy in an improvised town. I call him my ragamuffin.

My husband is a tee shirt and jean guy. Owns one pair of black pants and one button down shirt his when we go to funerals and graduation clothes. So much to do and so much to get him to agree to. I want the family ton look good and think outside the box. I have tons of clothes but at the point we started couldn't get into half of them. So I started a diet, ( so far down 20 pounds ) 10 more to go, but up side I can now fit in clothes I haven't seen in several years. I am still getting a few things but I am happy just getting into what I already own.

So for an 8 day cruise what to pack, how many to pack and how to be sure that we pack enough.

So we know we have two elegant nights, one night in the steak house, so that takes us to three dressy nights. I do believe I have that covered, my plan is to have them the guys wear polo's to dinner the other nights and shorts. I need to keep them away from the buffet I like to sit and be served on vacation and want to make the best of it. But I am not sure I will win that battle but we will see.

I did tell hubby he could wear tee shirts all day and on excursions and so far he seems to agree with me there.

I am also trying not to be an over packer but that is hard, as I am a little ocd about packing and continue to worry about what if, and my little guy is prone to getting dirty. ( in Disney we had to turn his shirt around to take pictures as he spilled ice cream all over himself.)

So now to dancing diva's clothes So Ive posted her wardrobe on her page, let me know what you think too much,not enough.

I need to figure our son 11, he is so hard on clothes, I have found some great deals in getting him some new ones, and to be honest he is the easiest one to dress. He will still wear anything I set out. So there I am good. I will post his next so we will see if I have planned alright for him. But I still want him to look and feel comfortable. He is but isn't my hardest challenge. I am also a picture hound so I want them all to look good in these pictures.


So now that I have posted his clothing I think he may not have enough clothes, I will add a pair of bluejeans and he will need a few more shorts and shirts I think, I will see. I get so confused on clothes.


1 comment:

  1. I think all those clothes look very nice and you guys will be the best dressed ones on the cruise:p lol

    ReplyDelete