Thursday, July 15, 2010

So On board fun

I hear there is so much to do one board. That even with the sea days we will not do it all.
There are clubs for the kids where they can meet and mingle with others their age. We joined a roll call so there is a meet and greet, then a cocktail party.
This is a sampling of some of the things that I have read that can be done.
Karaoke but none of us sing. You could go to the spa but you will need lots of money for that. Although I read when you first get on board you can go and sign up to be a model for them to demonstrate on you and you can get free facials. Art Auction, but heard it can be a rip off although they give you free champagne. They play bingo, lots of trivia. Big screen movie on deck you can watch the movie from the hot tub., and food lots of food.

We want to go to the cooking demonstration, Where one of the chef's create a meal, since I love to cook this sounds fun. I also read that there is a newlywed game from the married long time to the newly married, ( wonder if I could talk hubby into this. )

People play games in order to win the very popular ship on a stick.

Dance club, I believe the Freedom has a Disco, now I've not done the Disco since 1977 I don't think I remember how. Although the dancing diva will love the dance club. Kids can go any where until 11:00 I believe, She can not wait to see the shows. Me I am looking for to the comedian. I hear they also have a hypnotist so to see people cluck like a chicken my be fun.

YEAH ME finally broke the 20 pound point now down 21 pounds


More to come, Ive linked some video's of others people carnival freedom u-tubes so enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment