Monday, July 26, 2010

31 days and Middle school relationships .

Tick tock tick tock as the count down bomb is counting down the day's before boom. I wish some one would blow up the scale. Up one day down the next and up and down. I am on a roller coaster, I hate roller coasters. Get me off of this. Well back to the normal work grind. I just want to go back to bed.

Interesting I had a very long and enjoyable telephone conversation last night with a member of the Cruise Critic roll call. We talked cruise, family,cruise, pets, cruise, life, cruise, feel like her I have known her forever now. I can't wait to talk again via phone, and then put a face to the voice on the cruise.

Relationships, explain to me middle school relationships, boyfriend and girlfriend their going out, out where they don't go any where, no movies, no dinner, no hanging with friends, but they are a steady thing. They tell everyone they are boyfriend and girlfriend and all their friends treat them as a couple. Then !!!!!!!! they break up like a true relationship. Well happened in this house last night. Dancing Diva became single, His parents didn't feel he should have a girlfriend. I didn't have an issue because there was no dating, talking on the phone yes, texting, and more texting yes. But Dancing diva is sad. Oh to be 13 again. Don't they realize there is so much time for relationships. I am sure once school begins they will be an item again, this boy has always liked her since 3rd grade so who knows. I tried to joke with her that on the cruise she could talk talk to other guys and not feel like she was cheating, ( I can't believe I just wrote that ) but now middle school relationships are serious things.

So my goal tonight is to go over my many lists and be sure we have everything, Yeah right I am sure I will find something. Gotta get bug spray gotta get bug spray. Then attempt to fake pack, that should be fun. Under 50 pounds per suit case, 15.00 first suit case., oh boy could be in trouble family of four, clothes lots of clothes, I know I am over packing, what to take what to leave. Need this need that. Have you seen how dancing diva has made her list on top of my list. And every one say's I am bad. Oh to be 13 again.


13 again, no way, no how no magic in the world can make me every want to be 13 again.






No comments:

Post a Comment