Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well sleep who needs it



You know on the weekends your suppose to be able to sleep. well first hubby woke me up to say good by and did I have any ones he could have, Then I fall back to sleep and my son wakes me up to tell me he has to go to work, He is late and wrote the wrong time he had to be there down. So up at 6:25 so much for sleep. So the house is quiet the two little ones are sleeping. I don't know if 13 and 11 classify as little.

It's raining again, rain rain rain will it ever stop. It is official I have to diet hard, this mornings weigh in was sad. it wasn't bad but 2 pounds I didn't need. I never realized how I hate being plump, fat, overweight you name it I feel it.

Well as long as the money jar keeps getting fatter, We have this old Hi-C juice jug that we put all loose change in. Been doing it for about 2 years, right now it weighs 16.2 pounds. I put the change I throw on the bottom of my purse in there. This is part of the vacation fund. I wonder how much extra money is in there. Well we have 30 some odd days to continue to put change in there. Good thing the bank counts loose change for free.



We took this in the Italian Restaurant it is a good picture but look quick as I never post pictures of me. Who wants to see a 50 something over weight person when they can look at my beautiful daughters.


This was a nice dinner and a nice time. I think I will blog when we do go on vacation and post pictures. I think I will continue to blog.


So I posted my casual clothes, I am not real happy about them, but I don't think anything I put on I will be happy with, but from the photo's I see several things I need to change. when I do I will repost those. So I have been conversing with a fellow cruiser for the past week, I can say I have enjoyed our e-mails. Can not wait to meet her in person, she seems like she can be a lot of fun.
I thought I would show you all my oldest son

my Business major




1 comment: