Tuesday, July 27, 2010

so the count down begins

30 days till we leave for Florida. 31 till we board the ship. I haven't finished making my agenda, I have to have schedule on some of the things I want to do. I have to still go to work for the next 30 day's. Oh now I am scared how am I going to get everything done, then not be exhausted when it is time to cruise. I have to have schedules I have to have structure, I can't just wing it. I am a planner.

I feel like nothing is planned, nothing will get done. This isn't like Christmas decorating, cooking baking, and planning Christmas eve dinner. Heck I think this is worse then Black Friday shopping and everyone who knows me knows how I plan that for months, and I am like a drill Sargent when it comes time to hit the stores. But I am prepared and we all have a great time.

Will this cruise be the same, I mean I have my book, I have my lists, Iv'e read everything I could possibly read. I've chatted on boards, I just don't know. what if this explodes in my face, what if we hate it, What if we don't like being on a ship, did we pick the right excursions??? wow a lot of what ifs.

I am also starting to confuse myself, second guessing my self. Really stressing my self out.

I am so confused


lists I am a list maker,
I have to have everything written down.,
Man you should see my grocery list it is on the computer, broken down by food group, how many what size and coordinates with what I have planned for a menu. I have a budget and get very up set if I miss calculate what I am going to spend. So doing this for a vacation is really mind blowing I could miss calculate, money, excursions, clothes so many things could go wrong. Do they have a cure for this,. What if my other two kids need me, what if something happens to the dogs, cats, or the bird.

And now I am in a heavy discussion on CC about smoking. I detest non smokers who want to change the world and me. I am happy with me. If I didn't smoke I would hate to have to live with me. I would be a bigger Witch, well change the W for a B and you get the message.

1 comment:

  1. deep breaths everything will come together! You are going to have a wonderful cruise and i admit i am very envious!

    ReplyDelete