Friday, July 23, 2010

Home again

Well we have made it home, Nothing as nice as being home, Now don't get me wrong we had a good time, I spent time with my girls and some wonderful fellow managers, I just hate these meetings. Long and boring is all, food is great could be why I gained 2 pounds. But now that I am home it is back to the strict diet, I really loved getting into my favorite shorts I have not seen in three years.

Okay so I need to get back in vacation mode, I sure hope that is an easy thing to do, or it's going to sneak up on me before I know it. While in Indy Dancing Diva got a couple more shirts, Dancing Diva is a clothes horse. But she has a cute body and wears her clothes well, besides she has a sense for fashion.

So I think all I have to get for this cruise is hubby some sneakers, which I think is great, a couple disposable underwater camera's. Bug spray a thermal coffee cup. I think I will then be good to go. Who would have thought we have gone from 100 day's to 34 till we leave for Florida. I know between now and then I will be like Santa Clause and will be checking that list once or twice or at least 100 more times to be sure we have everything.

Oh and lucky me, The US government sent me a letter telling me the Birth Certificate I have used for 51 years doesn't meet their standards. Good thing I ordered another one, sent it to them when I got home propriety lets hope my pass port card comes because now they have my Birth certificate and I don't!!!!!

Did I tell you all there is no place like home and so glad to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment