Monday, July 26, 2010

Too funny to pass up posting


I warn you please don't take a drink before you read !!!!!!!!!

This is from a friend who right now resides in Japan and reads my blog

I bookmarked your blog (to read at lunch) on my cell
phone. and why does Dancing Diva never smile in the pics? I mean OK I get
the model thing but here is what transpired before class
(translated as always)
Kids: what are you looking at on your keitai Naked women??
me: NO! Just someones blog from the USA
kids: Is it cool?
me: Kinda

kids: Can we see?
Me: No
Kids: cause its naked
women or a love letter

Me: *sigh* No its not see!
Kids: WAAAAA! Kowaii ! (Waaaa I'm scared)
Me: Why?
Kids: That girl looks mean! She could eat us!
Me: No she wouldn't

Kids: I'm gonna have
nightmares now sensai, tell her to smile.
Me: Fine, just sit down and open your textbook

s


see she smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment