Sunday, July 18, 2010

39 day's and counting


So last night the dancing diva went to a party, she was not happy as in Jan she had a black light dance party complete with DJ. Her party was like none any one had in her class. Every one had lots of fun and it was the talk of the school for months. This party mimicked hers down to covering the windows with black plastic. On a good note she stated it was boring. Oh to be 13 again.

My day today will consist of packing,
cooking and doing a work thingy. So soon I will cook 12 meals, it really isn't hard, The hard part is planning a menu. But that is coming easier and easier, what is hard is making sure my husband is eating healthy and we don't always agree on that. But it appears to be working as he is losing weight and feeling better. And since the scare the two weeks ago that is the most important thing to have right now.

I mainly cook out of two cook books, both are fro
m taste of homes, one is Cooking on a Dime and this has great easy and fun tasting recipes. The other right now is Guilt free cooking. This one is good if you are watching your calorie intake and cholesterol. Although I must say I have at least 200 cookbooks and they never seem to be enough. I mainly stick with 5 different ones. and Christmas baking well lets say I can go simple or complex.


So with cooking almost done then I will move on to the next phase of my day. This is going to be a lot to cram into a Sunday. I really hate going to these seminars. I feel a total waste of my time and the companies. We go over the same stuff every year.

So this morning I am down another pound, sure wish it would melt off faster. but that is now 22 pounds sure can't lose wait like I used to. This getting old is for the birds. Rolls where there never were, grey hair suitcases under my eyes. nothing is the way I remember my body being. It seems I went to sleep and work up in my mothers body.



so here is their menu while I am away




No comments:

Post a Comment