Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moods and feelings and of course vacation


Some one asked me if I was in a better mood. Moods kind of like the ring from the 70 and 8o's it changes with my thoughts and body feeling. As I was sitting here at 8:30 a late wake up for me I hate getting up late my mood was calm

so as I sat here in my kingdom in a pink mood it really did feel good. No one up to agitate me, as surfed the net not finding anything interesting. Fed my zoo yes I have a zoo and it's worth billions if only in real life that could happen but remember anything is possible in my kingdom.

I have an almost calm ( green) feeling about me but then again the rest of the house is still asleep. So then the red will happen when they all wake up. But I feel the purple all the time my mind never stops. See you all get the picture.

Moods they come and go and really only you can control them, But why they are so colorful.


Weight diet and clothes, Why is loosing weight so frustrating, Here I have been dieting and exercising since the end of April and I am only down 22 pounds, I exercise twice a day, watch what I eat and nothing. Hubby on the other hand is down almost 40 pounds and he isn't killing himself doing it. Most people I talk to say they when they lose 20 pounds they go down several dress sizes. oh not me I only go down one, This is not fair and I am not happy insert mood color black. Why can I not have at least a little bit of the body I had when I was younger.


Oh Joy the kids are up changes my mood to color orange. They are so much fun when they get up. NOT

We really need to go and have my husbands pants altered, and the one dress of mine. And I really should try the red dress on and see if I still look like a stuffed pig. Which would put my mood in the red.

Well thats for my moods as you can see I am a moody person, but then again I am used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment