Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The start of day 3 in Indiana





I am so happy the girls are having a great time. Today I think they are going to Indiana University to look at the law school. My lawyer to be wants to transfer out of Michigan and come a little bit closer home. I would love for her to go to a school in Illinois and she is hoping they except her. She will be only 2.5 hours from home. But she needs to go where she feels comfortable.It is so nice to hear her laugh, laughing is always the best medicine. To see that smile that used to light up a room. This decision for her to spend the week was the best. And for them to have a good time is a plus. I can still see she is hurting and her and I will have to talk before she heads back. She needs to know, not that she doesn't already know but when it gets tough she can come home, regroup recharge and face the world. The world is a big place and no one should be afraid to live in it.

Tonight we all go to dinner together, then a carriage ride always wanted to do that to see the sites around downtown Indy. I get to spend more time with my girls, that is always fun. I look forward to that at the end of each day of this seminar. My girls both growing up, I remember bringing them both home as my boys. My boys are also spending the week together. That is harder because the lil guy is well lets say he is trying. I know his big brother is great with him but we all need more patients with this 11 year old. He is still wavering between the baby of the family and he is a big boy.

Well she got on to Indiana University School of Law, That puts her a little closer she was very happy as was I.

Dinner was good way too much food, Diet not happy, But Canoli's were delicious. The carriage ride was so relaxing, We were suppose to celebrate Law students achievement I bought two bottles of champagne but alas no one bothered to come, story of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment