Friday, July 16, 2010

Blogging is addictive

I find while I write I find so much to talk about, It may not make sense to those who read this but I find it helpful. As we get closer to cruising I wonder how we will like such a big ship, And the Freedom is big. Then I think will we find time to do all the things we want to do, Will I love the balcony as everyone say's I will. Will I have neighbors who will cough and complain that I am smoking out there.

Obnoxious people I don't want to deal with for 8 day's I deal with that every day. I want to sit on my balcony with my nook and coffee in the wee hours of the morning and enjoy the ocean, listen to the sea and forget the world.

At night I want to sit out there with my glass of wine, battery operated candles and look at the night sky. Maybe count the stars, or just be lost in my thoughts. I do have thoughts every one has them, I just never have time to reflect on them. Maybe I can meditate and find the inner peace I have been missing.

Inner peace, reflection, calm, world peace, wait, I can't accomplish world peace. but the rest maybe just maybe it would be possible

No comments:

Post a Comment