Tuesday, July 20, 2010

day 2 in Indiana

She needs to remember that this will always be the truth, and it's the best thing ever to have





So the seminar is the same as always, nothing great nothing to bad. Kind of like life, you take the good with the bad. The girls have left the hotel and have gone to the children's museum I do hope they had a good time. They both need this bonding time. It so good to hear them laugh together. I want to talk to my oldest but it isn't easy with the dancing diva around. I need her to know life wont always be like this and it will get better. She needs to get rid of the roommate and go on her won, Be her own person and answer just to her self.She was never been a needy person and that shouldn't have changed. It is great to have that on
e friend that you share every thing with but maybe just maybe this is not that friend. I think the stress of school, and the stress of pleasing this one person is getting to her.

So the vacation has taken a second or back seat to life right now, way to much things going on. To many issues to really think about vacation. I want to go I really do, but I don't want to leave if my children are in need. I am so torn on what to do. The excitement is just not there.

I can't say the excitement will come back, because I don't roll like that. It now is a chore to decide on things and vacation shouldn't be like that. We will see if life gets back to normal or
stay's in the way of life.

my girls having fun together


No comments:

Post a Comment