Friday, July 30, 2010

Night time in my kingdom.

sitting here at the kitchen/dinning room table is where I spend most nights. Queen of the oval table yeah thats me. I direct the army into battle, Diva feed the puppies, lilman unload the dishwasher. Tote that barge lift that bail. Although they feel they are over worked. How over worked can they be, it's called chores and they are the same chores they do every day.

My kingdom an oval table, a lap top and a TV. and lets not forget the coffee pot. On my kingdom TV there are shows like say yes to the dress, Cake boss, deadliest catch, dogs 101, I didn't know I was pregnant, toddlers and tiaras. Gone are the day's of grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, law and order svu, I have satellite but my tv stays on TLC, Discovery and animal planet, there really is something wrong with this picture. Every once in awhile I will watch the travel channel.

Is it wrong I cried when captain Phil died, was it wrong that I was sad Edgar was leaving. Boy I hope Jake finds his dad. That I find it disgusting that people do the things they do on Animal cops to those poor animals, That I hold my breath till they say yes to the dress. And I can bake and I am a pretty good baker, but man I wish I had 1/3 of Buddy the cake bosses talent. Oh no now there is yes to the dress Atlanta oh more brides and more dresses.

My family say's my scepter is my lap top and it is attached to my hands. But I find I can do so much on the lap top. Makes me wonder can I survive 8 day's separated from my lap top and my kingdom. Kingdoms fall and collapses in less time, countries taken over, and wars won and lost.


So from my kingdom when my daughters decide to get married, we will have to go to klienfields in New York for that yes to the dress moment, go look up Buddy at Carlos bakery for that to die for cake. Maybe there will still be the battle of the wedding designers and we can get great ideas.

I never said my kingdom was real

No comments:

Post a Comment